• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is this model still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Heya,

I never got around to posting that one in the contest for some reason and basically forgot about it! @MouMou was asking about it recently as well, so I'll link it here :)

It's really old and not up to my standards these days, so I probably won't officially release it to the database. Still, if you find it useful, enjoy! Feel free to edit it in any way.

Attachments

• DHFemale.blp
    225.7 KB · Views: 33
  • HeroDemonHunterF2.mdx
    385 KB · Views: 24
  • HeroDemonHunterF2_Portrait.mdx
    96.3 KB · Views: 22
Level 7
Heya,

I never got around to posting that one in the contest for some reason and basically forgot about it! @MouMou was asking about it recently as well, so I'll link it here :)

It's really old and not up to my standards these days, so I probably won't officially release it to the database. Still, if you find it useful, enjoy! Feel free to edit it in any way.
Thank you very much @A.R. My apologies if I actually bother you. If u have time have a look around check album, also share u opinion of if there's any parts of the stories that needs to be done. Take ur time to check if whenever u have time will ya.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Good Guy A.R.

Heya,

Garbage. Release ALL the things. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.