• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is there any trigger for using a custom ability? {ordering a unit to use a custom...}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is there any trigger for using a custom ability?
if not, give me a script code plz. I'm making an AI map, so i need the triggger.
I got silence (Custom, not normal silence), searing arrows (custom) and fan of knives. I'm using the abilities for units, not heroes.

I'm kinda stuck here... :sad:
Some help plz?

Level 19
You order the unit to use the ability you based your custom ability from. For example if you do a spell out of human slow then you order the unit to use your spell with the unit order, order unit to human slow target unit etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.