• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is there a blender plugin for starcraft 2 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i'am in need of a plugin for the latest version of blender as the title says i need to be able to read a starcraft 2 model and also how do you install blender plugins?

Level 9
that plugin guide is for a earlier version of blender i have the latest oh thanks for the plugin +rep for you merry Christmas

Edit: nvm i got that version now thanks again

Last edited:
Level 22
You cannot export to M3 with Blender that is unless your purpose is to take/steal from SC2 for some other game. Usually the rules state that models between Blizzard games are allowed, not outisde of them. I'm using some portable version of 3ds Max Design 2011 x64 as a tool for import/export m3 with having the M3 script, so far it works nicely, not even slight implication for a tool similar to Magos model editor is coming for sc2..

Status
Not open for further replies.