• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is it possible to make "Resurrection" revive heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, i tried a Revive spell "Resurrection, Human Hero Spell" revive friendly heroes, i made the Targets Allowed to "Dead, Friend and Hero". I do not work.. What am i doing wrong?

Level 4
K here you go cuz i dont got time to type down the whole triggger ill say this nice and fast.

[1] When her dies make corpse where unit died named what the dieing hero was add teem glow.
[2] Set a spell for the corpse, DUMMY SPELL like smash ground and make to deal "o damage"
[3] Make it when you cast spell on body or near "% of area - like 300" will revive last killed hero where that corpse is.
[4] When hero is summoned back make it so the corpse goes away.

Sorry this is all i can give you, Mind my bad english im not from USA or AUS

Level 5
K here you go cuz i dont got time to type down the whole triggger ill say this nice and fast.

[1] When her dies make corpse where unit died named what the dieing hero was add teem glow.
[2] Set a spell for the corpse, DUMMY SPELL like smash ground and make to deal "o damage"
[3] Make it when you cast spell on body or near "% of area - like 300" will revive last killed hero where that corpse is.
[4] When hero is summoned back make it so the corpse goes away.

Sorry this is all i can give you, Mind my bad english im not from USA or AUS

are you stupid? since usa and aus isnt the only places that have english at there main langauge

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 4
I Have done it with triggers ^^ Thanks to all that helped and atleast tried^^

How do i mark this one to "Solved" or "Ignored"?

Status
Not open for further replies.