• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IronRaven

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A versatile alternative model for the Night Elf Sentry/Runner. Can be used as a "Berserker type" Upgrade to turn Sentry into Iron Raven.

"The Iron Raven are the elite guards of the Sentinels forces, they are women with a very resistant armor, their powerful glaives can hit multiple targets. Only the most brave Night Elven Sentries have the honor to join the Iron Raven."

Feel free to edit this model.

Keywords:
Iron, Raven, Sentry, Elite, Night, Elf
Contents

IronRaven (Model)

IronRaven (Model)

Reviews
16:17, 17th Nov 2015 Misha: I think she really needs more work if she's gonna be approve-able, chest/left-shoulder wrap is pretty odd and doesn't look good, those big TC wings could use being a lot smaller, (this sure ain't warden..) her hair could...

M

16:17, 17th Nov 2015
Misha: I think she really needs more work if she's gonna be approve-able, chest/left-shoulder wrap is pretty odd and doesn't look good, those big TC wings could use being a lot smaller, (this sure ain't warden..) her hair could be done differently, and that cloth on her behind could be re-wrapped to be better. inner portions of both of her braces need re-wrapping as well. and same with the hands and feet

Level 12
Yes, I have done a missile model for the Iron Raven. And the hair clip through part of armor is also in the original Watcher model. I've tried to make it without hair, but I would not be like a woman.

You could fix the clipping without removing the hair by removing the armored skirt, shortening the hair, or animating it during walk so that it doesn't clip. This is a really cool model though and I hope it returns to the model section soon.