• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

inuyashaSword

Keywords:
inuyasha, half demon
Contents

inuyashaSword (Model)

inuyashaSword (Model)

Reviews
00:15, 14th Mar 2011 DonDustin:
Level 11
uh yeah, they have "balls" but they are more shaped in a form of a hand and have dark lines across them to mark fingers, the lines are in the skin so no polys! same with feet. It's rly good cept hands,feet and he looks kinda cute lol than vicous. But jig love your models, and this is no exception.

Level 2
Need A Model!!!Pls help

i need an anime model of ichigo kurosaki for my map...

plsss could make one for me???i would really appreciate it...

pls ur my only hope...

Level 1
Very good model of inuyasha i just wish i could find other anime models

so if i could ask can you plz make the vampire Alucard from hellsing

Level 2
We all need models. Just be happy with the ones they've got here at Hive. You can't expect all models to pop up just by clicking "anime models" if that was the case, then epicwar woulden't be anything but Bleach or Naruto dota.
As for "balls" instead of hands : Its not easy to make a model, small details like hands or feet are not worth creating, thus not worth mentioning either.