• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi all the name is Justicator and this is, well, an introduction to the comunity.
I thought this would be a waste of time but then there was this thing i wanted to ask and found this the perfect opportunity to ask it...
When i made an acc on the hive-workshop (downloaded quite a few maps before even cr8ing an acc) i was told to recive an e-mail to confirm my acc.
Though i have w8ed more then a week to recive the damn thing I never got it but today i found my acc confirmed... strange...

Well, anyway, I'm not all that in cr8ing maps as i am in playing them (most of my creativity is spent on being a dm in dnd).
I prefer RPGs above all (medieval and fantasy ones) and survival maps.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hi.
That is a strange situation, I remember now that I also had trouble with an account's e-mail on another vBulletin forum.
Thank god my account was imported from wc3sear.ch.

So you like playing maps? Take a look at our database in the Map Section!

The FAQ/Rules contain all the information you need to know in Overall Site Rules, Map Submission Rules, and more.
For now, I suggest taking a quick look at the Overall Site Rules.:wink:

Have a nice stay, and happy map-playing :smile:

Level 24
Welcome to "The Hive Workshop" (THW).

For help with your projects try out some of these links.

:fp:Trigger and Scripts

:fp:Map Develpoment

:fp:World Editor Help Zone

If you are just starting at Map Making or looking to get better then check out THW's lovely Tutorials.

I am just trying to make you feel welcome. To find out more about me or contact me for help on any of your projects, this is Me.

ENJOY THE HIVE!!

Level 1
kk will post on maps i had played (the only reason why i haven't done so before was me not having an acc). =)
And hawk900 thx for welcoming me to the hive m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.