• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings friends, I recently downloaded wc3 again and I have never played a custom campaing before 2 days ago. After I played some custom campaings( The Last Guardian, Rowan's Adventures, Fall of the Lion). I decided I might give it a shot myself. I know it wouldn't be easy but I'd like to try everything at least once, I already had some little experience trying to make a D-Mod( I don't know anyone here knows Dink? :) ) I like to write stories and I like lores in games so I would like to add my own edition to WC3 universe. So I joined up hoping someone would guide me to some tutorial they know or give me advice on how to start?

Level 32
Almost everyone is surprised when redownloading WC3 and realize there is still an awesome community. How to start? Hmm. Chat around, see what's up. Go to the world editor help zone to askurgent questions about the editor. Feel free to comment somr.maps or other recources and check a bunch od forums.

And that's how I did it! Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.