• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well, I just got introduced to this and this is the first time I ever visited The Hive Workshop. I'd like to know more about what I can do or get here. I also hope I don't get banned or anything... ._.

Hello.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hey there.
The Hive Workshop is a place dedicated to Warcraft III and StarCraft II modifying ("modding"). You'll find most of what you need for your map here. But we also allow you to discuss other stuff here, in the Off-Topic forum. Just take a look around and
That's pretty much it, as long as you follow the rules, you won't be in trouble. Don't fill threads with nonsense, always post stuff contributive to the topic, avoid acting in a megalomaniacal way (heads-up; new users tend to start doing so after a while), and you'll be okay.

You may send me a private message anytime you have a question, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.