• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, i'm just a common user.. I'm 3rd senior high school at indonesia.. And i like terraining.. My favorite map type is medieval age war.. thank you..

Level 2
Awww, i don't know the users here is so kind :plol:
thank you.. i'll be glad to join this site.. well, i have visit this sit for two years ago, because hive is the best solution for Warcraft 3 resource site.. and i knew that the modeller, terrainer, triggerer, and mapper is so great and professionals.. then i'm interest to create an account in this site.. :pgrin:

And so, because i'm new here, i hope you can help me to tell the basic using every element in hive like how to see a replied threads, and etc.. :prazz:

And, please !
i'll be pleasure to receive a recruitment to be a part of map project :D
i'll learn and work hard for everything ! thank you very muuuuch ! :pcon:

Status
Not open for further replies.