• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello and welcome to the hive :D
check tutorials if you need any help
please try not to double post
remember to read the rules
try the chat from time to time to know our community better
enjoy your stay zikko

Level 24
Welcome to The Hive Workshop

The Hiveworkshop, as you already know is a "modding" and development site for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It is a great place to, learn how to, hone existing skills, or even just download some high quality maps!

It has a collection of great resources, from all of these different categories:

• Maps - Complete and functional games, ready to play.
  • Spells - Advanced spells and systems, using triggers and code alike.
  • Skins - Textures for models, they take up much less space, but look just as good!
  • Models - Custom models, both animated and non-animated.
  • Icons - Commands Buttons, Units, Spells, Items, and everything else!
  • Tools - Great 3rd party tools to make your life easier.
  • Jass - Truly advanced systems that can be used to make your maps that much better
  • Packs - Collections of artwork, of all varieties.

When you are using other peoples, ideas or resources remember to give them due credit.

Also remember to READ THE RULES. This is utterly important, and will help you greatly in the long run.

Once you have read the rules, get started on the forums. You can find anything, so check out all of them. Remember to abide by the rules at all times, and if you see someone who isn't then use the Report Post {
report.gif
} If you still have problems with this user, then contact the forum moderator, or the administration.

Next, there is the chat. It was custom made by Ralle for the Hive, and hence interfaces nicely. Make sure to read the rules that you'll see when you enter it. Otherwise, banning and infractions may occur.

If you are interested in learning more about WCIII modding, don't forget to check out the extensive tutorial section. There is no shame.

If you can't find what you're looking for there, then there are a few other locations I would recommend:

There are also much more specific sections, but it would take too long to list now.

I'll now let you get around the site on your own, and figure somethings out If you have any questions, concerns comments, or are looking for some help please feel free to contact me, either by Visitor Message or Private Message.

Oho. Bot gr337z. But yeah, don't feel compelled to tell us about your real life, but perhaps some of your modding experience(s)? I'd be glad to hear more.

Status
Not open for further replies.