• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been around the Starcraft map making scene for a while (though only really my friends and a few people got to know the maps I made). So after getting off a WoW binge, I decided I'd take a crack at making a map for Warcraft 3.

And boy is it ever different from SC, as far as triggers go. But in a good way =D

Anyway I'm not much of a forum troll, so allow me to give a shameless plug out to my map while I'm posting:

Link::
Myth TFL Beta 2.1 (P)

It's a shameless attempt to bring the gameplay from the Myth series to the Warcraft side of RTS. The focus is on controlling your units well, as there is minimal (almost non-existent) base management involved. There's 4 different game modes, noted in greater detail on the map's description page here at Hive.

Level 6
Welcome

Welcome to the Hive!

Ok 1 thing, If your map isnt Review'd by someone eles in a few days lol, I will be looking into it, Be expecting a another reply from me on your map comments / Posts ^_^

So, I can't wait to test it ^_^ I Hope it's good :wink: lol, This isn't a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.