• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Intro Movie Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Bombs explode in the horizon, a commander screams to his soldiers foolishly charging in the battlefield. The commander smokes a cigar and hides behind a piece of rubble. Silence, a very cold eerie silence that strikes fear into the commander. Are they dead, am I? What the hell’s going on?! Questioning his sanity, the commander looks past his cover to witness dark magic at its greatest, silently, somehow his men were being torn to pieces by a dark wispy energy that was entering them and making them speechless, though their mouths were open. Fear strikes the commander’s eyes, he looks to his sides, no troops allied or hostile were left on his side of the battlefield. He looks again, not daring to scream, a strange buzzing noise coming from behind him catches his attention and he reluctantly turns around. The commander’s cigar falls to the ground, he crawls backwards on all fours. The dark energy had found him, it was staring him in the eyes, it swirls around him as if plotting his demise. Then, suddenly the dark energy flies away as if startled. With wide-eyes the commander stares blankly at the ground in front of him, not caring to mind his tongue anymore. “What the hell, what the--men!” He screams out to his soldiers, not remembering they were on the ground in pieces of flesh. After a minute or two the silence starts to startle him, he looks past his cover to see that the dismembered body parts of his men were slowly lifting up into the air, their bones reforming their natural form. The commander, fear stricken, runs away from his cover, away from the battlefield.
The commander, determined not to look back hears a plopping noise by his feet. He trips and look at the ground near him, a grenade… “Oh god!” The commander foolishly bounces it off the ground and it explodes, blasting him backwards with a large wound on his chest. Bleeding, whimpering the commander looks at his bloody fingers. The commander lays on the ground, to avoid his terrible fate, the buzzing noise had started up again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He searched for his rifle, obviously he had dropped it in the explosion, but he could not find anywhere near him. He again searched his pockets, wasting up the time to his unchangeable death. The commander looks at the dark energy, seeing its eyes were black holes, its ears swirling portals and its mouth a stitched on black line. The shear mass of the creature was overwhelming, even for the commander. What the hell am I going to do, oh I’m in some pretty deep shit now, oh god… Thoughts poured in and out of his mind as if his skull was a train station. “What the hell are you…” The commander crawls backwards on all fours once more, the dark energy follows him, always one step behind. The commander, questioning its ability to kill him stands up. The dark energy rams into his chest, giving him two large cuts forming an “X”.
The commander falls to the ground and the dark energy flies away, toward the other side of the battlefield. He feared death, but now he wondered if there were a god, “Men, Charlie--” The commander spat out blood and rolled over. Staring at the sky will make things better, can’t be scared in my mind or I’ll lose it. The commander thought reassuringly that he was still alive, and that everything was alright.

TO BE EDITED…

TO BE EDITED…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.