• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Intro -Mark Travis- HeLLo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As the subject says my name is Mark. I am a 21 year old male currently residing in tampa, florida. I am a father of a 3 year old boy, and husband to a beautiful young woman.:thumbs_up::vw_death: I have done some editing and modeling for other blizzard and other open source tower defense games. But I am new to the WC3 editor and could greatly use some help. Im a smart guy ( Current Enrolled at Everest U for C.I.S. BA) so I understand how important constructive criticism is for improvement. With the help a couple friendly souls I plan on creating a campaign depicting some of the Sunwell Trilogy Books but still keeping it current with the true lore. Anyways thats my work in progress. I hope to meet as many of you as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.