• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Into The Shadow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTO THE SHADOW...

Introduction:
A unique blend of FPS, RPG and horror survival. Control a lone soldier and enter a world of darkness. Note that this project has just begun, and so alot of ideas, planning, and resources are still unfinished, which is why I need a team.

Gameplay:
Into The Shadow plays like a normal First Person Shooter. There will be a HUD for the user, not too advanced, and controls with arrow keys and mouse. You will be a lone soldier, and venture into a deep underground world where monsters, mutants and myriad horrors await. Ammo will be scarce, light even scarcer.

Story:
As I have stated this has not been finalised and a good plot narrative will turn out.

Progress:
None.

Team:
GhostThruster-Team lead, Object Data/Storyline/Triggers/Art
Empty spot-terrainer
Empty spot-GUI triggerer
Khaled-2D artist
Empty spot-2D artist
Empty spot-modeller

Recruitment:
I need a terrainer, 2D artist, GUI triggerer, and a modeller. You don't have to be too experienced, except as a terrainer, most of the resources I need will be attachments and textures for minor doodads etc. I only accept GUI triggerers, and you must be quite advanced. Terrainers won't need to worry too much either. Terraining will happen last, and I will do some terrains.
You will need some proof of your abilities, and, if I approve, then you may join.

Please join, if you dare enter The Shadow...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.