• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Into the Breach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Into the Breach! (current stage at time of post: BETAV0.4)

Hi there!

I'm making my first map on Hive Workshop called Into the Breach!

It is a defend and attack style game where both sides are trying to destroy eachother but at the same time fighting to defend their command towers.

This game is generally medium paced with the ability to choose a type of barracks by choosing a race at the start of the game.

there are four command towers on the battlefield (farmhouse,farm,river and forward base) each one having to be destroyed to be able to advance towards the next one.

Since it is still in its beta stages it isn't its best and WILL need fixing and upgrading.

please tell me what you think of my map, heres the link (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=124726&prev=status%3Dp%26u%3DCherios) all feedback is welcome.

Have fun! :D:grin:

Cherios

Level 3
There is going to be a MASSIVE change in the next version, with new units, heros and a new CHOOSE RACE system!

V0.5 out soon

Level 3
well.....the V0.4 version of the map has been REJECTED by a moderator saying quote
"Its just way too unoriginal" unqoute

as i am not very good with making ideas, i want people to name some great ones for me to put in this map so it can become approved!

so please, post a good idea for the map you may have and help me out

thnx :)

Level 3
sad face .>>>> :(

oh well, im getting my freind (very good terrainer) to do the terrain for me! :D

ive done the whole balancing....blablabla, i reckon its better in the newest version :|

Status
Not open for further replies.