• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Intermediate Mapmaker for Hire~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
(Nevermind the "hire" part; I'm not charging you anything. :D )

So, yeah! I'm pretty good at a wide variety of things. My JASS is the only skill I would consider "shabby".

I can do:

- Fancy Triggering. Tell me what you want to happen, and I'll get it there somehow. :D
- Fancy Terraining. We all know terraining is only as good as the doodads that are available. If you have some custom tree models (assuming much of the map is out-doors) I can make it look very nice.
- Tedious Triggering. This usually only shows up on multiplayer maps, but if you come accross some, I have nothing but time!
- Grammar Correction. A map isn't perfect until the grammar is. 8)

I also use Adobe Photoshop CS to an extent, so if you have a skin in mind, I can give that a try as well!

Level 2
aaahhemmm why not post in the recruitment topic

You created this topic just to tell us what you are skilled in.You should have posted it in the recruitment topic

i think Norinrad would be pleased with a skinner in the team..if not...what ya gonna do eh..

also Norinrad mentioned in the recruitment topic that there was no more need for Triggerers and Terrainers.....or something like that
im usually wrong so dont listen to me!!

Level 1
Lol...

I realize everything you've told me. I just wanted to make it known I'm here if by chance I am needed.

About making a new topic "just for this", I'm sorry if my one little message has cluttered the forum to the point of disorganization. Kill me if you feel the need, else do not flame people just to hear yourself type! :evil:

Level 2
sry sry didn´t mean to flame...cus it didn´t feel like flaming to me...sry

you mentioned killing you...um..where do you live,you prefer backstabbing or headshot....just kidding :lol:
dont mind my sick humour

Level 18
Well, welcome in our forum. Just like sorlorg said, what we need now are skinners so skinning would be only job to do for you. Anyway I would like to point that you are not in team (at least not yet :p ). So, could you send/show me some samples of your work?

BTW you could submit your declaraition in recruitement thread, but.. bleh at least forumn looks bigger :p so nvm bout that.

Status
Not open for further replies.