• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Interface -> Widescreen 1.29 Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello everyone,

I feel a bit bad asking for help again, because I haven't added any resources myself yet, but sadly I'm a bit useless when it comes to drawing & art.
There is this awesome interface done by GhostThruster in Lord of the Ring style.
Since we all know, 1.29 brings the long awaited widescreen patch and that means that there are 4 spots that need to be added to make it "fully working" again. As I said I sadly cannot do it, and GhostThruster gave the permission for me to look for help fixing it.
GhostThruster said:
You have permission to get it edited :)

I will upload the original interface under this post, and if anyone has the time and the interest to fix it you would do me and maybe others a big favor. Thanks in advance for your time and have a nice day!

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_6.png

Attachments

• HumanUITile01.blp
    80 KB · Views: 83
  • HumanUITile02.blp
    83.7 KB · Views: 69
  • HumanUITile03.blp
    105.7 KB · Views: 66
  • HumanUITile04.blp
    9.7 KB · Views: 27
  • HumanUITile-InventoryCover.blp