• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inquisitor's First Skin?? WHA???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yeah my first skin has finnaly hit the shelves. Hopefully it won't get deleted TOO fast lol. I dunno I'm only posting because I'm excited about this, I promise never to post about my skin again.... pic below and link to skin page:

Skin Page:
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Skins&ID=2153&sid=e11df529db1a2e311150d166d45a0668

Pic:
42361f110230cd02a200f6f526ac76060_full.gif

Level 4
lol I admit the skin isn;t marvelous.... I would have changed more but this one has to stick to a theme (it's for the Hero contest). He's supposed to be a troll witch doctor banished from his tribe for his practises utilising skulls. So there wasn't much I COULD change. The hero himself is what will make him worth it.

And I'll try using Imageshack.... I just uploaded the pic to my Yafro account...

Oh BTW I do appreciate your honesty, even if it's not very happy sounding. If it was Wormskull I'd just throw it aside but I promise you my next skin will be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.