• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ingame texture replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, models on my map are using standart ugly ingame texture for roof.

attachment.php

I want to change it to this texture because players will see roofs all the time.

134428d1400408904-some-texture-replacement-rooftexture.png

I want someone to format the texture so warcraft can use it and tell me the path in import manager so it will work properly. I want this texture only for my map. I don't want to mess with war3.mpq.

Attachments

• Ugly roof.JPG
    Ugly roof.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 375
Level 5
Yes I can, but they're 8 so replacing their textures manually to texture what i wanted would take up lot of space, right?

Level 5
It will be in campaign so it won't hurt that much but it is allways good to save space. I forgot to tell you I also want to change this texture of stone

attachment.php

to this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/castlewall-49880/?prev=search%3Dwall%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2.
And if you want you can also change the texture of wood to something with better quality but that is optional.

And the starting direction of buildings mustn't be other than original buildings because I have big ammount of them already in my map so changing the angles of all of them again would take too much time.

Attachments

• wall.JPG
    wall.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 283
Level 5
Houses are from Wc3:WoW failed project by CrakaJ and workshop is from http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/index.php The workshop will be only used as doodad so it won't matter. Warcraft underground is the biggest wow rip database (maybe goblin academy is bigger but I don't know how to read that gobbledygook. It would be nice if someone will be active on that site since it's nearly dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.