• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

InfernalMeteor3

Keywords:
infernal meteor fire ball
Contents

InfernalMeteor3 (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « [Date = 8th of August, 2007] [Approval status = Approved] [Rating = (7) Very Good] [Main points] [x]InfernalMeteor3 is stable and useful.

M

» Wolverabid «

[Date = 8th of August, 2007]
[Approval status = Approved]
[Rating = (7) Very Good]

[Main points]
[x]InfernalMeteor3 is stable and useful.

Level 4
o ya sry OinkerWinkle
um major props to OinkerWinkle for telling me how to change the color of particle emmiters so i could make my discolored models, i did make this on my own however, but i couldnt hav don it without OinkerWinkle, so um...props?

Level 1
yoo im sorta new to map makin and er i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get imported spells to work :?: i already know how to get models for units and items to work but just not spells. any help would be majorly appreciated and credit given :D

Level 5
spongebob when u customly make a spell you put that as model here is a toutorial..

go to object editor and choose abilities
right click on anything in the folder part
choose custom ability
choose blizzard
go to were it says the model thing
choose that

there you go hope it helped

Level 2
Something different from the green ball of Rain of Chaos. Nice meteor... 4.9/5.

I'll use this in my map and give credits to you.

(Credits go to the map info part right? or are they written on the map description itself?)