• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IndustryCraft Recruitement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was going through my daily grind, not even thinking about Warcraft III, when this idea occurred to me. I was shocked; One, because, to my knowledge, it hadn't been done before, and two, because it was feasible for a modest map maker like me. As soon as I got home I started work on this project, which I dubbed...

IndustryCraft

This is a map designed to appeal to entrepreneurs, such as myself. To summarize, there are three countries at war with each other, and as a corporation, you would take the chance to increase your domination over everything, making a tidy profit to boot.

Interested? Thought so. I'm looking for someone who fits the following criteria.

1. Must be an experienced map maker. I need a partner in this, someone who can suggest ideas, spot errors in my shoddy trigger work, and stuff like that. In other words, you have to be comfortable with the editor.

2. Must have the time to work on it. I'm glad if you volunteer to help, but you can't just tell me next month, after having neglected to communicate for the duration, that you want to drop out because you're too busy.

3. Should probably have better skills with BB code than me. As might be seen with this sub-par thread, I'm not good at it, and my map descriptions are even worse.

If you want to join, either post in this thread, or PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.