• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Industrial Giant 1.30U

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Industrial giant is a mod which trys to emulate the game by JoWooD, Industry Giant

Features
-Complex build system
-Complex item transports
-Unique Production system
-Custom ubersplats for ground textures
-Custom models, icons, textures.

Ingame credits give credit to all those who helped.

This has to be the most complex map ive ever made, and im releasing it unprotected.

I will not be able to continue work on this map due to the release of Starcraft 2.

If you wish to continue development of it or need updated loading/map preview screens, just PM me.

It is not a WIP because it is fully playable, it is just in need of content expansion.

Keywords:
Industrial,Giant,Capitalism,Zhall_darkone,Zhall,Business,Sim,Money,Industry
Contents

Industrial Giant 1.30U (Map)

Reviews
07:57, 3rd Sep 2010 Cweener: Rejected (until updated) See Kael's post.

M

07:57, 3rd Sep 2010
Cweener: Rejected (until updated)
See Kael's post.

Level 9
Fatal Error every time when i try to play the map with computer players or from the world edit. After i choose Quick game 2010 Year the game crash as soon as the gyrocopter spown. If i click costum the same thing happen. Also tried with the first choice. My version of warcraft is 124e_English. Vote for rejection

Level 4
by human-master112

the game in all looks ok, but their is one main problem:
i ran the game 10 times and out of ten it crashed 8 times. somthing is wrong with your variables.
also their is massive lag spikes through-ought the game.
also the game is to complicated. make it easier for people that just want to play a fun game of wc3

Leaks everywhere, this can't be approved like this. You have location leaks in the trigger Initialization. (I'll post all the leaks here later)
LEAKS:
  • Unit - Create 1 Head Quarters Founder for Player 1 (Red) at (Random point in HQ founder spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Ubersplat - Create ubersplat at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) of type Dark Portal SE with color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) and 0.00% transparency (Enable paused state, Enable skipping birth time)
  • Unit - Create 1 Resourcegenerationtype for Neutral Passive at (Point(((Real(Resourcegenerationcords[1])) x 64.00), ((Real(Resourcegenerationcords[2])) x 64.00))) facing Default building facing degrees
There are a lot more leaks but I just want to give you the idea of what I mean. Read some tutorials about leaks and fix them immediately.

The terrain needs a lot of improvements:

-It's too flat
-Don't use blizzard cliffs, use the heighten tool
-Too empty
-Tilesets don't match
-Awkward hills

Currently I would say this map should be rejected.