• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Indestructible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Hey can i get the model Indestructible by Distrubed? i want the guy on the pic not the picture itself.

http://johnthrasher.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/disturbed-indestructible.jpg

Well your on the right track, although if your requesting a modeler to make him for you then I would advice that you wrote a lot more about your project and your progress with it, as modelers prefer to make models which will actually end up being used (Although if it serves a multipliable purpose other then just one map they might make it anyway) after all it takes a good deal of time to make a decent model.

If none are answering your request you might need to start asking specific members (not those who clearly says they doesn't do request), search for similar models which you could use instead or lastly learn to model it yourself :thumbs_up:

And before you ask me, I unfortunally don't have time to make it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.