• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Increasing Attachment Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, I'm currently working on a map similar to Footmen Frenzy that is focused on making gameplay enjoyable through weapon attachments. Most of the weapons I'm using are the appropriate scale in relation to the heroes which wield them, but there are two that are far too small and look almost ridiculous on the heroes. I know it would be simple to just get rid of them (like I did so many others) but these are very important. Some of you may be familiar with Illidan(Evil)X's Soul Calibur Corrupted Soul Calibur and Soul Edge. Soul edge is the perfect size but the other two are so tiny they look more like daggers than swords. So I was wondering if there was any way to increase the size of the swords. Thanks so much in advance for your time.

Level 19
Oh Lul I tought ingame

war3 model editor (signature) can easly resize a model
get permission to edit
open ur model with it
Windows -> Model editor
select all vertexes
Transform -> scale
there u g0

Status
Not open for further replies.