• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Increase camera height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm not that good at triggers so i need some help to make the camera further away from the ground. You don't necesarily have to say the whole trigger thing but just give me a hint on what conditions/actions i need to use to make it work.

Level 6
Not good at triggers? Or too dumb to look at the Camera actions?

I have looked at the camera actions, and as i said i'm not that good at triggers(i kinda suck) so i have no idea what actions to use, and there are tons of options that look almost the same : / and then you gotta invlove time in some of the actions.

lolz, i manage to get the camera to increase height in some random way by using this:
Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Height Offset to 3000.00 over 4.00 seconds
but it looked a bit odd o_O

Oki i admit that i could ahve figuered this out on my own, but then i just finally ask if i can in someway make the camera have this height from start? An yes or no is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.