• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[AI] Inactive/dumb AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi

I'm currently making a melee, where I have modificed severals units and buildings and added some new units/buildings.

Since the AI have become inactive/dumb. It doesnt make many units or buildings, mostly just harvesting.

What is wrong?

Level 25
The AI doesn't understand it if you add buildings, only if you change the existing ones.
For it to place new buildings and train new units you will have to create a new AI with the AI editor.

Level 2
2w5ll50.jpg

2q1h2sk.png

6omtzm.png

I'm making the human AI first.
It have become more active. Now it built 2 farms and 10 villagers, but what so ever it doesnt use my AI correctly.

I'm really a newbie of making War3 map, so sry some of my questions.

thomassn, The AI will break if a building or unit requirement doesn't met but you told them to made the said building or unit.
Ex :
AI told to make Keep -> Castle, but they doesn't made Altar before in the build order (and Altar is a req), presumably AI made Keep and they stopped working the next orders (as Castle req isn't met yet).

That's what possibly happened, AFAIK.

EDIT :
Make sure you import the Object Editor to AI editor, AI editor doesn't collect modified Object Editor data automatically.

Level 2
I reset Building order to normal and ai worked Again - thx :)

so this problem is solved - how to I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.