• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In-Game Warnings {changing the warning voices such as "town under attack"}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is there a way to change the in game warnings for things such as gold mines depleted or towns under attack to a custom sound?
Say for example I have my voice recorded saying "Our camp is being desecrated!" and I want the game to use that every time my base is under attack instead of "Our town is under attack!". How would I do that?

Level 9
If i remember correctly there is a option in WE called Game interface or something similar, you can change almost everything there.

Level 2
Yeah I've got up to that point and I'm fairly familiar with the Game Interface menu, but what I guess I'm really asking is how do I replace those sounds with my sounds?

Level 2
O.K. That's kinda what i thought but i just wanted to make sure. Thanks. +rep because I'm stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.