• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In Desperate need for help with my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, this is one of the first times I am posting on these forums. I am about to upload the map with my current problem so people can examine it. Basically my problem is for some reason a few spells (Cross Slash from kingofjasons hero and point to point portal) have the summoned unit in the spell almost instantly die as soon as it appears. I have disabled EVERY other trigger and script to see if they were bugging the spells, yet the problem persists. Please help! Search for Xzarol or Legacy Wars to look at this problem.

(It is the Legacy Wars with the forest terrain)

Level 2
Im not sure if my problem is in just one trigger. For instance, if I disable one trigger that summons a portal and try another trigger, the other still has the same problem. Here is a link to my map. If you play the map and try out 'Cross Slash' from the Samurai in the middle one of the summoned illusions will always die while casting.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=10057&sid=

If anyone could test this out and find a solution I would give rep and much love! I am so confused =(

Level 6
I really feel sorry for you mate, I really cant understand why such a problem would occur! Turning all other triggers off is an excellent troubleshooting technique, I admit. However, perhaps you should try revisiting not the triggers, but the models and abilities? Perhaps there is something really easily missed that you have indeed missed. Failing that, Im completely confuzzled. It doesnt seem like a rational problem at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.