• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Getting Desperate for Trigger Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am having the most difficult trouble with the Victory and Defeat triggers in my game Castle Blood, and was pleadingly hoping that someone would download my map and take a look at the game and figure out how to make them work.

Player get defeated if: his 4 castles get destroyed
Team Victory: all enemy castles are destroyed

it looks simple and maybe it is but it is over my head! If you are willing just make these triggers and email the map to me or post it or something. Thanks for your time.

EMAIL: [email protected]
GAME DOWNLOAD: http://www.wc3sear.ch/files/downloads.php?ID=5395&l=1

Level 3
THANKYOU!

You are my new BESt friend. Wow for three years we have been working on that game and none of our team could make the Victory/Defeat triggers work! Wow, you are going in the Credits and we are mentioning you during the game! Thankyou soo very much! :D (<- yes i am very happy)

Now, in your opinion how was our game overwise for the non-working stuff?

Level 6
im always glad if i can help :)
"Now, in your opinion how was our game overwise for the non-working stuff?" could u paraphrase that plz? i seriously dont understand it :oops:
if its a question if i like the map... well i havent had a real game yet, but according to the current triggers it seems to be a nice idea.

as for the pm-request... i checked that and everything should work now... besides that i had the urge to... uh... optimize ALL triggers since i just cant stand copy-paste triggers :roll: i hope u dont mind that. just post if u have questions about the changes (i didnt change the original task of the triggers)

Level 3
ONLY problem i could find was that the kill counter didn't work so i didn't get kills which means i couldn't test the researches that you get every 50 kills, and new units you get every 200 kills. So if you could fix the kill counter, i believe everything else is working perfectly. Thanks again for all your help!
(kill count leaderboard, if i confused you)

Edit: just found that you forgot to add the other units in the "main" trigger as univialable so i did that. i will email you the updated version, so you can update the leaderboard (kill count leader board)

Level 6
Code:
(((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in Team1) Equal to True) or (((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in Team2) Equal to True)
i should've looked up about those teamvariables before using em as condition (the units dont belong to any of those)... bug found and fixed. ill mail the map now...

Level 3
Think i should've spotted this earlier but the AI isn't working only for the humans, i think you didn't put the AI triggers somewhere. Yeah and could you see the bounty triggers we added so far and see if there is a way to make them smaller?

ill email you the next updated map...yet another.

Status
Not open for further replies.