• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Importing advanced Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there! I wanted to import a 3 tier building model, from the model section, but I couldn't find the 2nd and 3rd model. I've seen that problem in many tier model buildings comments and there is no answer, I also looked for it in Tutorial section, but I find nothing. Please help! Thanks for read.

The 2nd and 3rd tiers of a building should appear in the animations of the same model.

Should be appearing after you've upgraded the building to 2nd respectively 3rd tier.

-----------

If you want a particular tier to appear instantly in-game without upgrading you should check this in Object Editor - Art - Required Animation Names - add string - input upgrade and add second string first or second depending on which sequence you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.