• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Import prombel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I downloaded the "omnislash" spell from this site.I copied the spells,the units,the buffs and the trigger in my map,i put the ability on arthas,but it doesn't work can someone tell me why?????(I Need that Spell)

(Also if can someone make Sephirpth's "Super Nova" spell i woud really appreciate it)

Level 13
Stathis said:
I downloaded the "omnislash" spell from this site.I copied the spells,the units,the buffs and the trigger in my map,i put the ability on arthas,but it doesn't work can someone tell me why?????(I Need that Spell)

(Also if can someone make Sephirpth's "Super Nova" spell i woud really appreciate it)

1. Hm, difficult, I would have to see the map but atm I don't have time for that.

2. Super Nova? Are you kidding :shock: No offense, but, hell, the animations will take MUCH trigger work and new models. If someone really wanna do this, then good luck, I would like to see the result. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.