• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Import Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I try to import new models in warcraft 3 frozen throne normal world editor.
I tried to import - I pressed "import" and choosed the correct files but when I try to use the new imported file I see nothing from it - exept for few that does work.
I read that I need to do "Texture/unit/something" but I have no clue what that means where I need to write this?

Please help

Level 5
Double-click on an imported file and edit the path of it to what it's supposed to be in order for the file (model etc. etc.) to work.

Level 4
replay to your help

Thnx that halped still cant import icons right since after costum icon hero dies the icon turns green insted of showing it darker

Last edited:
Level 32
Most texture files (.blp) require custom paths to be correctly set in World Editor's Object editor.

For Models downloaded from The Hive Workshop, look for the file paths marked in red text on the resource's download page. Those particular files must be imported and their import paths set exactly as shown on the page.

For icons, be sure that both the active and disabled versions are imported into the map. Default icon paths and troubleshooting hints can be found in My icon is green in game... why?

Status
Not open for further replies.