• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I'm not quite sure why this isn't working...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, on my map there are 5 players on each team, and one computer. One player on each team (meaning not the computer) is selected to be the leader, causing him to have a different unit. Here's what I have so far (Fighters and Warriors being the two different teams, players 11 and 12 being the computers)

EVENTS
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds

ACTIONS
Player Group - Remove Player 11 (Dark Green) from (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 11 (Dark Green)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Not equal to Is unused)))

Player Group - Remove Player 12 (Brown) from (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 12 (Brown)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Not equal to Is unused)))

Set FighterLeader = (Random player from (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 11 (Dark Green)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Not equal to Is unused))))

Set WarriorLeader = (Random player from (All players matching ((((Matching player) is an ally of Player 12 (Brown)) Equal to True) and (((Matching player) slot status) Not equal to Is unused))))

At first I didn't have the first two actions, but later added them in because I had my suspicions that the times it wasn't working, it was picking the computer. Yet still, sometimes it continues to not work.

You have to know though, that some times this works, but about one in every three games, something messes up, or one in six one specific side messes up (leading me to believe it's because it picks the computer). It messes up even with full house games...

So anyone know what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.