• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi

I coulden find the right forums so i tryed here.
Ive ben on the map making system for about 6 month so, i still cant put in my skins (i guess it's something wrong with my pc) So if anyone coulde help me put in skins icons and models adn some other stuff please send an e-mail to my msn

[email protected]

Ps. PLease help me

Level 2
I’ve tried the skin and model importing tutorials but I also get problems.
For one skin as an example TheImp.blp skin by Hueter. This skin was premiered from B&B as Mortimer Pyr, the Fire Mephit. In the import screen it shows the file type classified as "other", is this mistake, if so, do I need another program to make it work. ???

My E-mail: [email protected]

Level 2
I'm really sure that I imported the skin and not the zip file. In all this, I believe that this was not properly converted as a skin file, so I just gave up on it.

Level 7
you know iv been having some problems like that too and i think it might be the recent patch i dunno anyone agree? i mean iv created my own skins and imported them before and nothing has gone wrong but now i cant i cant even use skins from other people on this site and its really ticking me off is anyone lese having this problem?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well I never download skins. I'm a greedy bastard so i always extract stuff from other maps. I don't like skins because they replace textures, which means you can't use the original model. The only problem i ever had with a download of this site was the Dwarf Priest. I simply can't get it to work.

-Rui

Level 2
Paths aren't everything, i've had imported many thing in my day and have not needed a path. It all involves how you work with the files and importing them, but i've never run across a "image/texture" imported and saved and then turns into a "other" type file. It's like poof "image/texture" becomes "other" and does not change in file size.
:twisted: Computer: Mu ha ha ha, changed it, didn't I
:evil: ~~Dwarf~~: Darn you (computer toss)

Well, Rui I don't know you problem with the Dwarf Priest. But if it is because of security problems on your OS then I have it as well. I've tried simple back paths but have no success in the solution. I have winXP which stops me from unziping files randomly. Also I unblock them as well with no success.
:evil: ~~Dwarf~~: (compurter toss)

Status
Not open for further replies.