• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm new, and i bring cookies and a new hero arena concept!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Hello hive!

Im new here, and well... you know, hive wanted me to post a intrduction :wink:

i am a mapmaker, and i would say myself that im atleast average. I am working at a map wich i call Battle Depths, my idea with it is to have the game in rounds. Each round, all 8 players are placed in a big maze (maze in a mine) and are given the task to kill each other. The first player with 100 kills win. The point with the maze and the rounds is to encourage "movement combat", and to make sure the players dont go off to buy equipment in the middle of the battle, since that is done between the rounds. I call this new hero arena style TaK, Track and Kill. :grin:

this might be abit confused, but well, il have some more detailed info on map progress in another thread :thumbs_up:

Hope this sounds interesting enough to get some feedback during the process :wink:

this description/post might be lacking some things, so ask if you gt questions :cute:

Draggy

Status
Not open for further replies.