• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

im going to make a map but . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello all im new to the forums

uhm i really wanna make my own rpg map but i dont get the part
where i can change models of spells like fan of knives

so if someone could make it understandable for me pls tell me how

btw im 15 years old and i LOVE using custom models
i really wanna learn how to edit those spells :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 4
xxxxyv9.png

Good lag and have fatal :)

Level 2
WOW Excuse me for asking a question you know sometimes you need to double post and dont ban me for this cause its just that way
i mean if i said thx first and wanna ask another question im not going to start another thread ok ???
i still need an answer though

Level 3
Just for future reference: if you say something then need to suddenly ask a question, the best idea is to instead of posting again (which as you can see pisses off people as well as breaking forum rules) then just go to the post you just made and hit the "Edit" button, this will allow you to then ask the question in the same post you had just previously posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.