• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fan of Knives - lightning effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey there, im really new to all of this so bear with me if you please :)

im trying to make and ability based on fan of knives with the chain lightning effect, but it doesnt seem to work, and i dont have a clue how i can change it :eek:

Level 10
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Fan of Knives
    • Actions
      • Set BP = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at BP facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add Chain Lightning (Neutral Hostile) to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: set bj_wantdestroygroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Random 1 unit from (Units within 400.00 of BP matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to False) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Not equal to (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) and ( and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Far Seer - Chain Lightning (Picked unit)
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Make (Last created unit) Explode on death
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BP)

Level 1
hmm, does it need to be with triggers? i can do them, but i prefer not to, too keep it simple

Cheers for the help man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.