• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Illusions dont get spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey there,
I have a problem:
In my map [Worldtreedefence] the illusions dont get spells like critical hit, evasion etc..
Does someone know why that happens? i try to change something but nothing happend -.-
Hope someone can help me.

AND

I want that heros can buy items from a shop when they stand far away, i dont know how i can do it. Need i change something in the Shop-Unit or the hero?

Katho

Last edited:
Level 2
from where do these illusions come? do you generate them via trigger or a spell?

about the shop: the Shop has a spell, called "Select Hero" or "Select Unit".
It has a value called "Activation Radius" which u can modify and increase. there u can also turn off the effect of the arrow above the units head, you might want to do taht when its permanently selected.

Illusions don't get those abilities due to their nature as ILLUSION.
There might be something in the Gameplay Constant that handles this, but I don't know if there's any.
You need to use a DDS to handle evasion (yet it will still have sounds as if it was hit) and critical strikes. If above doesn't existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.