• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ignored maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello new to the forum and I have a question about ignored maps. I have three ignored maps. So my firstly what does an ignored map mean? And secondly, if you don't agree with one of the reasons for a map being ignored, or after sufficient improvement to a map how do you go about getting it unignored?

Thanks in advance.

Level 16
Hello new to the forum and I have a question about ignored maps. I have three ignored maps. So my firstly what does an ignored map mean?

If your map is ignored that means basicly that it did not fill the requirements that the hive workshop expects from maps submitted here. For example it contained offensive material, or it had some fatal flaw etc.

And secondly, if you don't agree with one of the reasons for a map being ignored, or after sufficient improvement to a map how do you go about getting it unignored?

Contact the person who ignored your map in the forums by sending them a PM (personal message).

Status
Not open for further replies.