• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If level Then Actions Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Does anyone Know how to Make it so If a Skill is a level then it does Somthing else. EXAMPLE: If level Of Impale Equal to 2 Then Do Actions Run level 2 impale Gen. Somthing like that I Dont have WE out Whenever i Try this It Gets Really Buggy. Does anyone know how?:confused:

Level 2
If I understood the question correctly, you want the trigger to activate a different trigger as soon as your spell hits lvl 2. A simple way to do this is to either have a trigger that checks that condition every 0.10 seconds (game-time) and when condition = true then activate Your Trigger and turn of the condition checker, otherwise it will continue to run Your Trigger over and over again. It's hard to know what you should do, 'cause it depends on how you built up the spells other triggers.

CheckTrigger
Events: Every 0.10 seconds in-game time
Condition: If Level of ability (Ability) = 2
Actions: Trigger - Turn off this trigger
Trigger - Run (YourTrigger) checking conditions
(Alternatively: Trigger - Turn on YourTrigger)

If I'm way off, please formulate your question for me in a way that I can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.