• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If anyone uses RoC WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i uninstalled tft cuz i dont play it much... and im trying to edit a map: LOTR The Ring Wars 9.5 for RoC. When i load map and try to save it doesn't show any of my other maps + it saves as a WC III Expansion...

Level 2
d

i think the import manager game in with the expansion set. i know about the more advanced options in tft WE. However, im trying to edit a map from RoC, when i try to save it saves as a TFT map and not a RoC map. Even when i uninstalled warcraft and reinstalled. Except that it works fine b4 i even go on bnet. so i am guessing the 1.15 patch for warcraft has something to do with WE that converts edited maps from RoC to tft.

Level 13
Maps are only converted to TFT if they have TFT-specific units/triggers/options on them. You can still save RoC-maps with the TFT-editor, as long as you don't use anything concerning to TFT it will be saved as a RoC-map. The editor will tell you if TFT is needed for your map.

Level 2
I know that but even when i uninstalled warcraft and just reinstalled RoC after logging on b.net i have 2 dl patch. then after i dl patch i cant save edited maps on RoC but only on tft. and when i dont dl the patch it works ok but with fewer options than with the patch.

Level 21
DeathScythe said:
I know that but even when i uninstalled warcraft and just reinstalled RoC after logging on b.net i have 2 dl patch. then after i dl patch i cant save edited maps on RoC but only on tft. and when i dont dl the patch it works ok but with fewer options than with the patch.

Sometimes, the path readme may say (I'm not sure) older maps with the older used patches may not open. Also you have to download patches when connecting to battle.net no matter what. There are 2 versions for the patches for wc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.