• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Idea/help for a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok so I have this idea for a spell, problem is I cant do any jass-stuff at all, and I dont really have time to learn it. So I'm wondering if anyone knows a good way to do this or if there's a good spell to base it on somewhere.

I want it like mushrooms starts growing around the caster in an area, after a few seconds they explode in a cloud of poison gas.

If that wont work, I'd just want some mushrooms to spawn around the caster and enemies near him will take damage over time.

Something like that, they keay would be the shrooms ^^

Any ideas?

Level 9
you can put goblin mine on the mushroom and do a trigger that creats mushroom around the caster and then do loop 1-20 and every .01 of the loop do increase scale for last created unit, you would have to do it for every unit that spawned, then after that do kill unit, but the goblin mine ability will explode when enemy gets near.

Status
Not open for further replies.