• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Idea for cool arena Star Wars map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would help you make ur map.I understand what your gon do and i think its a great idea for whoever watched star wars ep.2. olofmoleman if you want i can help you with an actual light saber,but its not a model with it on its just the lightsaber, you can download it from this very same site.Now not all people kno how to put the weapon in a unit's hand except for pro's at triggers, im not saying i am but i know a thing or two about triggers in fact making a map for Shaman King(a t.v show).

To download the Model of the lightsaber the page on the site is http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1736

To see some tutorials on triggers/etc is http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/attachments.shtml

Now if you want i can make the map with you just send back to me and tell me

Cool, any help is welcome. What I'm good at is making models and skins and making a good environment. lorothrigs, can you do the triggers then? Btw any other modeler would be welcome too, cause it's a LOT of models to be made.
Here's a list of the models that should be in the map.
Geonosians
Ackley
Reek (I could easely make this out of a Kodo beast)
Nexu
Orray (riding animal for the Geonosians)
Obi wan
Anikan
padme
Maybe Battle droids
the leader of the Geonosians
Count Dooku
Jango Fett (I allready made him)

BTW I know how to use attachments, and I'll start on the map then and the environment and the models ofcourse

Level 8
nice idea, i can help with triggers if u need, i use some custom text here and there as well.
as far as modeling goes, i am not good at making models from scratch, but i can modify already existing models.
o and dem0n_hunt3r92, making/using attachments is very simple, and doesnt require any advanced triggering/modeling.

Reek.jpg

here's a picture of the beta Reek. and I'll start on some other models soon.

Edit: I finished the Reek model and I updated the picture.

Level 7
Damn... I still haven't even seen Ep: 2, :?
I could still help with any triggering you need if you'd like. I just can't devote all of my time to it as I have many projects as it is... but if you need any help or something for me to do then just PM me! :D

A list of what's done and what still has to be done.
Geonosians (I'm working on this)
Ackley (I'm working on this)
Reek (Done)
Nexu (nearly finished)
Orray (I'm working on this)
Obi wan
Anikan (shadow1500, can you do this?)
padme (shadow1500, can you do this?)
the leader of the Geonosians
Count Dooku (shadow1500, can you do this?)
Jango Fett (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.