• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ICON|SKIN - Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can the person who submitted the ground control icons submit more and second can someone make a skin of a marine in starship troopers please

Level 7
hey rtm2 if u can read this i need the brute and flood models for the halo campaign A-SAP I NEED THEM RIGHT NOW SEND THEM TO ME NOW!!!!!

edit: i got the SPECIAL thing weve been talking about working so i need the models quickly

Level 1
I would send ya the brute but its totally fucked, its anims are completely differenet to what I had them to and his face keeps falling off ingame.

But the the first 2 floods are on their way check your email.

Level 7
alright i got them and theyre awesome but the slug type o thingy in it looks freak on a side angle when looking real close at it oh and i sent you the updated anims of the master chief now the running anim doesnt look retarded :lol:

oh and i fixed the anim where he fires and i made seperate models of him for the shot gun rocket launching thiny and the assault rifle especially rocket thing cuz now it actually looks like he shoots it and it pushes him back same for shotgun except little lighter if u no what i mean and for the assault rifle one its actually looks like the normal firing of a assault rifle its has the arm bouncing back while it shoots

oh i just got your second email with the sniper rifle and it looks sweet :wink:

feeoow long post :roll:

Level 1
Lol that WAS a long post oh and the master chief anims u did are very good except the plasma gun charge it looks likes hes constipated lol. Oh and I fixed the brute somehow but I didnt find out the problem...oh well at least it works =P

Level 1
NEVERMIND ITS ALL CRASHING THE BRUTE IS TEARED APART LIMG FROM LIMB INGAME IT DOESNT LIKE ME!!!!!!!

edit: sorry i tested the older version of the brute =P

Level 7
dude you have to redo the models theyre completely disordered and the body parts fall apart weird i think you should start over or i could request it becaseu you have been working for them for 5 months oh and i have to restaart the MC anims when i do THE THING its freezes the game i have to ask soemone to change anims cuz its sure doesnt like me

Level 2
oh and one more thing i got the grunt to work you just changed the divercety or whatever its called to a number that doesnt match i sent you an email with it check your email

Status
Not open for further replies.