• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icecrown Glacier BETA v0.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
sorry copying your map ,but dont worry i added a new model

Keywords:
icecrown galcier
Contents

Icecrown Glacier BETA v0.3 (Map)

Reviews
21:20, 22nd May 2013 Orcnet: listen to everyone's reply, its against the rules, refrain

M

21:20, 22nd May 2013
Orcnet: listen to everyone's reply, its against the rules, refrain

Level 9
Voting for rejection, I don't even think you said anything about Rui for this. And adding a new model won't change anything. Description is too shitty. So most of all, a -1/5 for you.

don't steal, its forbidden , along with your description which is too short, simple sentence from mine :
VOTING FOR REJECTION

If you modify all the map races and such, it's okay to post it here, also, you don't have Rui permission [I presume Rui doesn't permit anyone to edit hhis maps without permission]

Last edited:
Level 30
Daffa, please tone down your anger. And to the one who post this. I have to agree with the two users here. Voting for Rejection because:

-You didnt even notify Rui about this. Remember a description saying sorry for using his map is not a great reason still.
-You didnt even wrote a proper description for this and it is in the submission rules.
-No credits list crediting Rui even.

So as I said Rejected and also please dont do this again.