• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Wand by Sunchips

An icy want with particle emitters.

icons_11905_btn.jpg
Icon made by NFwar for this model: Icon

Note that my wand models are made to fit the 40 animation villager, and might look a bit weird on the regular villager model and other models.

Keywords:
Ice, Wand, Magic, Mage
Contents

Ice Wand by Sunchips (Model)

Reviews
21:37, 16th Jul 2010 DonDustin: looks really good, but 2 suggestion: personally I would replace the dark "wood" texture with the light stone texture of the frozen throne. I would also change the wrap of those ice skulls to make them appear bigger/...

M

21:37, 16th Jul 2010
DonDustin: looks really good, but 2 suggestion:
personally I would replace the dark "wood" texture with the light stone texture of the frozen throne.
I would also change the wrap of those ice skulls to make them appear bigger/ having 2 big skulls instead of 4 small ones)

I'll approve this for now, but please consider my suggestions and feel free to pm me to take another look at it.

Oh and a staff version would also be nice for this one :)

Level 19
Why are there snowflakes on it?.. i mean every time u think of ice and winter u think of snowflakes or snow but, theres snowflakes comin out of an ice wand? it doesnt add up!