• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] IA and AI script, AI editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
As all you know the AI editor can create your own scripts and then test them to see that the AI behavior is different by the standard AI behavior.
I tried to import my own script, brutalai.wai on a map, when I make TEST IA it works very fine but when I make TEST MAP it doesn't work and I noted the name brutalai in effect miss..
I want that in a map the AI behavior is for example this:
AI must use only 1 creature as in the test "gargoyle" so he will generate like 100/100 gargoyles and only the lich as hero.
Can someone please give me an explanation or give me his contact to try make this available?
And other question, I edited map making 4 computer users and 4 humans,
but when I play battlenet I see the have as level (normal).
There is a way to make them (brutal)?
thanks in advance I hope to an answer, at least give me your contacts.
:)

Last edited:
Level 1
"SOLVED" I found out the solution, if you need help and you want make this works with me reply and give msn contact icq contact or googletalk contact and it will be very funny create your own AI!!! :D
We will do a good map and play it on battlefield with friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.