• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I want to make a map with turn battle system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Make 2 triggers:

Unpause Units:
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit is attacked
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Unpause (Attacked unit)
Pause Units:
  • Events
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Pause (Attacking unit)
  • Wait 15.00 seconds
  • Unit - Unpause (Attacking unit)
That will also make it so that if the attacking unit isn't attacked back in 15 seconds he will unpause, if you don't want that to happen, remove:
  • Wait 15.00 seconds
From "Pause Units".

Level 10
Level 18
i'll try it!

i will post the results after

hey, i cant find Unit - pause

Make 2 triggers:

Unpause Units:
  • Events
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Unpause (Attacked unit)
Pause Units:
  • Events
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Unit - Pause (Attacking unit)
  • Wait 15.00 seconds
That will also make it so that if the attacking unit isn't attacked back in 15 seconds he will unpause, if you don't want that to happen, remove:
  • Wait 15.00 seconds
From "Pause Units".

ok, now i get it, and one more request,

How to make, like, if the unit is attacked, the attacking unit will move back around 500 range of it.(every time it attacks, move the unit back 500 range instantly then pause it.

EDIT: and how about like this, Team 1 (team one only has 3 heroes(gets primitive strike, then they strike for 2 turns each heroes))
Team II(3 heroes the same(after being attacked, one of them has the highest agility, so team 2 hero AGI hits first.

how do i make if agi is higher hits first and if they get primitive attack or suprise attack from the back they hit 1st?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
if you want to move freely and such between attacks, why not just make attack cd very large? if not, the complexity of these triggers will grow with every limitation you would like to add to the system.

To make them move back, if you dont want any fancy animations, then just use
  • Actions
    • Unit - Move YourUnit instantly to BattlePosition
Where Your unit is the attacking unit, and battleposition is the point you want to move to.

Otherwise you can issue and order targeting a point (battleposition)
or use a slide sequence to move him back.

Level 18
The heck s2pid i am

REMINDER: try not to double, or triple post, mods dont like it much.

You would have to set their agility to a variable and then make it check variables each turn, it isnt too hard.

How to put an agility variablee:hohum:?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Level 18
It's an integer variable, create it, open it, and scroll to "Hero - Hero attribute".

I have request , please please please,make a test map, for me,

With all the post i have made in the 2 threads ^.^

with the turn system, the Hero attributes(for the primitive strike) and order to move back 200 range! if they used a skill or an attack!

THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!! arigato g:cute:o:cute:z:cute:a:cute:i:cute:m:cute:a:cute:s:cute:u(thankyou very much!)

Status
Not open for further replies.