• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I think the SC and WH40k Fandom's starting to go good and better (DO NOT DELETE/REMOVE THIS THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
PLEASE READ THIS:
When i was watching a battle video of 1.000 Zealots (aka. the Gods) vs 3.600 Zerglings (aka. the Aliens).

Looks like i'm starting to like SC and WH40k sci-fi fandom better than XCOM fandom (Well, no more XCOM fandom's for me because it's starting to get terrible for me because of OXC and 2015-2016 being toxic for me. sad face. ).

This is why i'm loving the SC fandom cuz Protoss are the Gods and Zerg are the Aliens in sci-fi.

Only sci-fi game i liked and know of from SEGA and Petroglyph Games is Universe At War: Earth Assault (Well, the games no longer working because it's a GFWL game which never works on W8-W10 and never have remastered versions on Steam or GOG. I use W10).

The only factions i know of in Universe at War are the Humans (The Nations), Novus (The Robots), Hierarchy (The Aliens) and the Masari (The Gods).

The fandom for SC and WH40k is going good compare to no-good.

I can still live with this fandom instead of XCOM fandom.

I still have some LEGO Alien Conquest and LEGO Galaxy Squad fandom related LDD creations backed up in my camera (The one i got from 2013. Damn, the camera and its SD card are 4 years old).

If so, i can make some sci-fi aliens in my own sci-fi fandom again be some Gods if i like.

This is why SC fandom is about to good at all since i keep watching cool modded SC2 videos.

I am starting to love it (I will promise to play SC2 along with WC3 on a desktop computer i'm getting for these two. No SC2 on Alienware 17 R2 laptop, just WC3 on AW17R2 laptop then). ^^

I'll be getting a SC2Mapster account along with No-Video and No Livestream Twitch account (Because SC2M requires Twitch account merge) whatever i loved to.

Don't tell this to Blizzard and @Dr Super Good on HIVE about this.

They might not know or get mad about it. };D

Oh i also forgot about a Blizzard/BN account including the app i wanted on my own computers for them, my bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.